InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good way to make nx but not too much

5 posters

Go down

A good way to make nx but not too much Empty A good way to make nx but not too much

Post  mikexD Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

Subject of Suggestion: Nx cash
Suggestion:by killing 1 monster u get 1 nx cash and it doesnt metter if it is a boss or low lv monsters
Why do you like it? cause i think everyone here wants to earn nx cause the voting system give u only 1 k nx
so if u kill like 5000 monsters u get enough nx to buy ur self stuff.

But yea ill understand if u do not like this idea cause this game is gms but still it will be good if we earn lil number of nx.
Very Happy Very Happy
mikexD
mikexD
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

A good way to make nx but not too much Empty Re: A good way to make nx but not too much

Post  Joe Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:38 am

Sorry Mike, ill have to decline this suggestion for the moment, we want the nexon cash points to stay very rare, 5000 mobs = 5k nx, that's alot, a bishop could kill 10,000+ skeles per day if nolife-grinding, that will ruin our system, sorry, DECLINED.
Joe
Joe
Fighter
Fighter

Character
Exp:
A good way to make nx but not too much Left_bar_bleue583/999A good way to make nx but not too much Empty_bar_bleue  (583/999)

Back to top Go down

A good way to make nx but not too much Empty Re: A good way to make nx but not too much

Post  Shirley Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah but no one grinds as a nolifer except Tiger D:
And hes a GM so that doesnt matter xD
I think it wud be a nice addon D:
Shirley
Shirley
Hero
Hero

Character
Exp:
A good way to make nx but not too much Left_bar_bleue0/0A good way to make nx but not too much Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Whytebar Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I would more say that you get like lets say 100,200 nx per level up. And it's limited to be done on only one of the chars on the acc, to prevent abuse. Razz

Whytebar

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm

ty shirley...
i gues Razz
Legend
Legend
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down