InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story

+3
iNick
BadPhoYu
mikexD
7 posters

Go down

I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story

Post  mikexD Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:40 am

Bad and hitsumaru have been said some good things to make internationalms v0.75.
Like I know my brother told me destinyms is already working on it If we will make it before destinyms we are the best server in maple story.
conditions to do it:
1. contact ppl who you know that they know how to code cause u and prototype and sov cant do all this.
2.Go play global maple story and decide do u like it or not cause we dont want to do mistakes now ? Yea I guess so.

Here is my Tip Try making it Smile

GL

MikexD End.
mikexD
mikexD
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty Re: I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story

Post  BadPhoYu Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:39 pm

DestinyMS = V.75 TODAY O_O and now i bet u from there big server = a one gms world like odin

any ways its not hard to really make a v.75 there arent guides for ppl to do it, Destiny has the worst coders, it mean they copied it to use on there server lol that what we need to do. Cuz now v.62= the new v.55.
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Left_bar_bleue22000/99999I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/99999)

Back to top Go down

I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty Re: I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story

Post  mikexD Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Uhmm So you say its easy to make v75 ? or hard to make v75?
mikexD
mikexD
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 pm

easy if u gotta guide which is hard to find, i think there private guide hidden sumewere and its hard w/o 1 ur screwed without it
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Left_bar_bleue22000/99999I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  iNick Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 am

Destiny's V0.75 sucks they dont even have cygnus knights and I saw couple of servers that already made cygnus
iNick
iNick
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 pm

BadPhoYu wrote:DestinyMS = V.75 TODAY O_O and now i bet u from there big server = a one gms world like odin

any ways its not hard to really make a v.75 there arent guides for ppl to do it, Destiny has the worst coders, it mean they copied it to use on there server lol that what we need to do. Cuz now v.62= the new v.55.

I am wondering if you actually see them "copy" or do you even know how to code? And according to Nick's posts, it also means DMS codes their own stuffs and not "copy" like you said. You are totally a fag saying things like these which you DONT even know how to. If ur that great, show us something.

~On behalf of DMS's team
Faith
Faith
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Left_bar_bleue999/999I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah I agree with Faith, DestinyMS has some of the greatest coders in the world. No, they don't copy/past! Wink
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Wietse wrote:DestinyMS has some of the greatest coders in the world.

That's not true Evil or Very Mad Wink
Joe
Joe
Fighter
Fighter

Character
Exp:
I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Left_bar_bleue583/999I wanna talk bout the new version that can make us the best server in maple story Empty_bar_bleue  (583/999)

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm

I dunno i think i should slap u wieste saying DestinyMS has the best coders ever, there coders fail compared to me and i am kinda good, honestly the players face dcing outta nowhere kpq and lpq are bugged, they only made there server a little better by making it v.75
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm

BadPhoYu wrote:I dunno i think i should slap u wieste saying DestinyMS has the best coders ever, there coders fail compared to me and i am kinda good, honestly the players face dcing outta nowhere kpq and lpq are bugged, they only made there server a little better by making it v.75

That's true, contact me at MSN and we will discuss further Very Happy
wietseduijst@hotmail.com
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  13east Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 am

so are u thinking about switching to vs.75

13east
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  13east Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 am

so are u thinking about switching to vs.75

13east
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down