InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it!

+10
Joe
13east
mausi
iNick
mikexD
Keough
BadPhoYu
punnett
zhanathos71
Wietse
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You like it if there will be a wipe?

Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! I_vote_lcap90%Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! I_vote_rcap 90% 
[ 18 ]
Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! I_vote_lcap10%Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it!

Post  Wietse Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

UPDATED STATUS

Most bugs and features are fixed/added, I will fix one bug more, make a post with all updates and do some work for the site.
That will be done tommorow, I promise the server is tommorow offline and I'm 90% sure it will be in the morning Very Happy

Don't leave, this server will be better than ever!
Regards,
Wietse

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello players of iMS,

Today alot has happend, GameMaster Legend quit and funded alot of players, what means he gives them levels, NX and items. The bad news is too, our backup system was in maintenance, what means we dont have a backup of today before the problems. Of course I'm going to fix it, maybe a Wipe but I'm trying todo my best.

Here is a list what to do before the server goes up:
- SVN added, private for development - ADDED
- Add full hired merchants - ADDED
- Fix all pet food - FIXED
- Remove 10 Closed Connections - FIXED
- Add Fredrick with Crash prevention - ADDED
- Fixing backup system - FIXED
- Fixing client - Half fixed
- Fixing Database, trying to fix it without wipe!
- Adding ALL bossdrops

I hope you guys understand what I mean and still wanna play, I think the server will be on tommorow! Very Happy

Regards,
Wietse, Owner of iMS!

VOTE:
Click here to vote! iMS4ever!

- Server down
- Site down
- Forum up Smile

Last edited by Wietse on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty Re: Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it!

Post  zhanathos71 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:26 am

I had a Feeling Sov supporters (Kryptonite now) were right all along...
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Left_bar_bleue69/69Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty Re: Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it!

Post  punnett Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 am

I voted yes lol. I think a wipe would definitely be the most fair alternative.

Perhaps some double xp or little bonus this and that as consolation for the people who didn't do anything Very Happy?

Maybe :[ ?

punnett
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  zhanathos71 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:11 am

Lol a wipe....hmm....seems quite fair for those who were at school when this happened
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Left_bar_bleue69/69Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Post  punnett Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 am

I was just proposing. If you want to talk about fairness, there's no way to make things completely 100% fair. It won't be fair to some people. That's just how it is. All you can do is try your best to accommodate people the best you can.

A wipe is fair in the sense that everyone starts at 0.

Is it fair in many other senses? maybe not, but again, it's impossible to please everyone.

punnett
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  zhanathos71 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:51 am

Well a wipe is an option, but I wouldn't really want to start again at 15x....After all it was a wipe out of nowhere and it wasn't even planned... maybe 20~25x or maybe even 30x. But, then again it is not my choice, it is all up to wietse
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  punnett Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 am

Well, if there were to be a wipe, I understand that it's not our fault lol. So I feel you in that respect bro. I think that if there were to be a wipe, there should maybe be some double xp by the least.

punnett
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:00 am

Sorry guys but he funded alot of his friends, WhiteNekos, Ragidon etc. I can't check who he funded and if I forget someone thats unfair for you guys, cause he has 100k NX and got yesterday like 20 levels and horntail necklace. So I'm trying to find a way to discover who he funded, if I can't I will fix the monsterdrops and other bugs then but it online! Wink
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  punnett Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 am

Well according to the poll, people seem to generally be fine with a wipe, but in any case, we all support your decision as to what's best for the server Very Happy.

punnett
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 am

I think there should be one becuz there are now alotta ppl that unactive and dont use any acc so i think u should wipe it out and let have 30x for a week or so, that area sounds fair

There actually is a chance u can lose ppl and there is a high chance u gain ppl wen theres a wipe and its annouced in the voting things,because people like and try to be the best in the game, i of course will still play, and try as much to be active
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Left_bar_bleue22000/99999Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 am

Razorplol wrote:I think there should be one becuz there are now alotta ppl that unactive and dont use any acc so i think u should wipe it out and let have 30x for a week or so, that area sounds fair

There actually is a chance u can lose ppl and there is a high chance u gain ppl wen theres a wipe and its annouced in the voting things,because people like and try to be the best in the game, i of course will still play, and try as much to be active

Man I totally agree, u sound like mapler Razz
When I do a wipe, players who enter the site for the first time thinks: Wow, I'm able to be ranked number 1!
So I need some more votes to do wipe but I prefer it too Wink
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:46 am

well i doubt i can be the best here cuz of school but like i said i'll try anyways dont u have to goto school its 7:45 am there dont u and Sov know each other or sumething well anyways at least u understad my point
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Left_bar_bleue22000/99999Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Keough Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 am

as expected from NathanLol Laughing

Keough

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 am

O_O nice to meet u have no clue who u r mind introducing ur self in maple islands?
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Keough Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 am

That wont be necessarily ,)

Keough

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:58 am

ok whatever floats ur boat,it would be nice if u did explain ur self there but hey thats ur choice Cool
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Keough Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 am

That's exactly what it is ^^
And it's by far the best ,)

Keough

Back to top Go down

Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it! Empty Re:Legend quit and ruined the server a bit, my task to fix it!

Post  mikexD Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:33 pm

I told wieste about wat legend did its kinda unfair that he lved alot of players and gave ht necks and stuff my opinion is that the players deserve to get another chance Smile

Im going for wipe I hope ull understand. :0

MikexD End.
mikexD
mikexD
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  zhanathos71 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Well its going to be hard to be number one again.....
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  iNick Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm

A wipe will be fair but I had really cool stuff Sad but ill accept wipe Sad
Hope you will wipe soon Good luck Smile

I voted for wipe I don't think someone will quit since we are soooOoOoO Loyal
iNick
iNick
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm

sad...but true ..i am loyal , too -.- just wipe it and GO!! hurry Twisted Evil

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Current updates I'm working on:
-Full working Fredrick
-Full working Hired Merchants
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  iNick Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 pm

That was fast Shocked
iNick
iNick
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm

10 yes 1 no lol = yea new acc O_O i doubt i'll be the top boy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and still gunna stay to beat u guys and the 60 mill u guy owe me is gone duh cuz cant pay that till ur 160+ and u will or might barely have that amount that u can spare so its not anything anymore its water thats under the bridge with the ugly gm troll Legend Very Happy Cool Razz
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Status updated, MAJOR fixes! Very Happy
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next