InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend

+6
Mootai
Ragidon
snoopy
GM~Legend
WhiteNekos
zhanathos71
10 posters

Go down

The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend

Post  zhanathos71 Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 pm

There has been a recent war with these 2 GM's. I personally am on GM sovereign's side. Gm Legend has turned the entire "Surfsluts" guild against GM Sovereign. Almost the entire server is supporting legend, since the "high" levels are supporting him.
They have influenced the entire community to hate GM Sovereign. Here are some reasons why I support GM Sovereign.
1.GM Legend hosted an event, where he told everyone "Hug right wall". Then summoned pianus killing most people (mainly lower levels)
2.She does events where he summons high level monsters, gobies, brexton, cornian, etc. Yet again killing most lower levels.
3.She took control of my friend Segis, and made him say innappropriate comments.
4.She summons monsters in FM when it is not an event, Manon etc.
5.She summoned HT in FM and then killed it, thus giving everyone achievement for killing HT. (8k nx)
6.According to a source (unmentioned) Trained WhiteNekos.
7.He Kept d.cing my friend when he was trying to trade me items before he was going to quit. (about 15~20 times) Then, my friend said "I hate you,GM Legend." I went out of FM, then saw notice "Monkey has been permanently banned, Reason:No Respect to GM's"

Hate me all you want Surfsluts and Legend supporters, I am only expressing who and why I support, unlike you people who just decide to hate on GM just because they hate the GM in you own guild.

Express your opinions, I don't care what you think, I don't care if you ks me, I don't care if you harass me, and I don't care if you think you are "pro." Bottom line is I don't care about you.

~Roflbbq~
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Left_bar_bleue69/69The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty Re: The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend

Post  WhiteNekos Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Wtf sure... Trained WhiteNekos.... Go fuck yourself... I did it all by myself faggot... I'm Bishop. I lvl the fastest

He didnt spawn HT! Its a bug in the spawning system... It happends when he spawns to many monsters

He spawned low lvl monsters but ppl leave to early...

Else he didnt do anything for the high lvls~!

WhiteNekos
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty Re: The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend

Post  GM~Legend Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey idk who you are in game but i know you don't know what is happening!

I'll clear it up for you.
1. that pianus was the wrong id srry for that. BUT you all gained a level or exp from an snail! So don't whine about 5% please.
2. I DO events for low and high levels!
3. That was just funny Razz don't be to serious
4. IT WAS AN EVENT!
5. HT was bugged by an moon monster weird bug.
6. I DIDN'T train whitenekos he does it all himself, i check him on hacks and no he doesn't HACK!
7. If someone saying suck gm or suck event then leave event? I don't have problems if you leave event...
Monkey was using bad words against me and other SurfSluts i got more whispers and he left anyway so banned.
I hope this clears it all up.
And i didn't put all surfsluts against sovereign! SurfSluts is an multigaming clan and i have friends over there!
Snoopy, Ragidon, Beginner, Dextro and Whitenekos (we have more members btw Wink)
~Legend!

GM~Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  snoopy Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:42 pm

[quote="GM~Legend"]Hey idk who you are in game but i know you don't know what is happening!

I'll clear it up for you.
1. that pianus was the wrong id srry for that. BUT you all gained a level or exp from an snail! So don't whine about 5% please.
2. I DO events for low and high levels!
3. That was just funny Razz don't be to serious
4. IT WAS AN EVENT!
5. HT was bugged by an moon monster weird bug.
6. I DIDN'T train whitenekos he does it all himself, i check him on hacks and no he doesn't HACK!
7. If someone saying suck gm or suck event then leave event? I don't have problems if you leave event...
Monkey was using bad words against me and other SurfSluts i got more whispers and he left anyway so banned.
I hope this clears it all up.
Just to Let u know... This whole server is trying to get a ECONOMY,if u keep giving away items to everybody we'll never be able to get a economy.He DID What a GM was supposed to do.STOP THAT EVENT.Don't Just think about yourself and "Your Items"
And i didn't put all surfsluts against sovereign! SurfSluts is an multigaming clan and i have friends over there!
Snoopy, Ragidon, Beginner, Dextro and Whitenekos (we have more members btw Wink)
~Legend!

snoopy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragidon Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Damn. You're so fucking immature.
1. You don't listen.
2. Who posts these things.

Oh .. My... GAWD.

1. Crybaby. You should've known that it was a trick.
2. Lower levels have their own choice on joining these events. If they die, Tough luck.
3. HE did that because Segis insulted him. Many times.
4. Have, Not, Noticed? That is a pure made-up lie.
5. HE did not summon it. He was very confused when HT appeared. He summoned an unattackable moon. Suddenly, HT came.
6. Mention the liar, please. And ehhm. SS or it didn't happen.
7. Monkey has insulted Legend for thousands of times. He's just whining about the smallest things.

8. If you don't care about me, Why post this damn topic? o.o

9. I think I'm pro.
10. I think the Sov supporters aren't thinking.

11. This all started with one thing:
Sov funded his own normal characters. Legend noticed this and asked what sov was doing. Sov answered with "Mind your own business."
Legend was still convinced to punish Sov. He can, because Legend is a HeadGM and Sov is just a GM.
Suddenly, Sov banned legend. legend told Wietse about it and in a split second Legend was unbanned.
Legend came back, and since we're all on skype, we turned against sov. I @gm'd sov to come over to me.
I had a discussion with Sov about this problem, and suddenly, he started to threatening ME with a ban. Just because I was on the winning side of this discussion.
He kept on threatening me with a ban. Now I'm banned. And 2 seconds after my ban, Legend banned Sov.

That's the story.
Ragidon
Ragidon
Crusader
Crusader

Character
Exp:
The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Left_bar_bleue1337/1337The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

Back to top Go down

The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty w00t.

Post  Mootai Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:48 pm

This is way too overdone.

Just quit it, it's nothing Swrious.
Everyone's happy~

Mootai
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ring Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 pm

I feel a "O look I R admin" attitude round here.

Keep posting please , this is entertaining. What a Face

Ring
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  GM~Legend Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Mootai wrote:This is way too overdone.

Everyone's happy~
i agree but i had to clear it up Wink

GM~Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragidon Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Mootai wrote:This is way too overdone.

Everyone's happy~

Thank, YOU! Very Happy
Quoted for truth.
Ragidon
Ragidon
Crusader
Crusader

Character
Exp:
The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Left_bar_bleue1337/1337The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ring Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:53 pm

I would also like to point out at the TS. All you;re saying is unbacked up "dirt" on legend that has nothing to do with the current "problem" nor your title. bounce

Ring
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  zhanathos71 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 pm

How are you going to explain the onslaught of smegas? Do you have a GOOD solid reason?
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Left_bar_bleue69/69The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:18 am

hehehe this is funny and enterainting as ring says and NO IM NOT TAKIGN SIDES and i agree with the person tht said quit if u dont liek it here

PEACE HOMEDAWGS! Razz

IGN: scoolme, scoolu, ikillu

Justin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Segis Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm

3. HE did that because Segis insulted him. Many times.
5. HE did not summon it. He was very confused when HT appeared. He summoned an unattackable moon. Suddenly, HT came.
7. Monkey has insulted Legend for thousands of times. He's just whining about the smallest things.

9. I think I'm pro.

Sov funded his own normal characters. Legend noticed this and asked what sov was doing. Sov answered with "Mind your own business."
Legend was still convinced to punish Sov. He can, because Legend is a HeadGM and Sov is just a GM.
Suddenly, Sov banned legend. legend told Wietse about it and in a split second Legend was unbanned.
Legend came back, and since we're all on skype, we turned against sov. I @gm'd sov to come over to me.
I had a discussion with Sov about this problem, and suddenly, he started to threatening ME with a ban. Just because I was on the winning side of this discussion.
He kept on threatening me with a ban. Now I'm banned. And 2 seconds after my ban, Legend banned Sov.

That's the story.[/color]

And now tell ius the truth?

Segis

Back to top Go down

Post  GM~Legend Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Segis wrote:3. HE did that because Segis insulted him. Many times.

9. I think I'm pro.

That's the story.[/color]

And now tell ius the truth?
Segis, You are telling ragidon not to get into this bussiness what are you doing here then.
I know the truth so su!

GM~Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Seriously STOP HAVING FLAMEWARS!

Prototype
Beginner
Beginner

Character
Exp:
The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Left_bar_bleue0/0The War. GM Sovereign vs. GM Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down