InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status of server and progress till we can start again!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty Status of server and progress till we can start again!

Post  Wietse Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 am

Hello players,

Maybe you already know it that we were yesterday hacked by a person which give himself the name: Prototype. Of course its not our coder, dont think that cause I already know he isnt, got proof! Wink

Progress till server opening:
- Making backup of Database, server and site! DONE
- Buying McAfee totall protection 2009 DONE
- Reinstall Windows 7 ultimate 64 bits DONE
- Place the server files back and prepare PC for server, installing Java etc. DONE
- Installing the website! DONE

After that all is done we can start the server and setup a great event, but what if we get hacked again?
We won't, we are protected till 31 August 2010!

Regards,
Wietse

Last edited by Wietse on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty Re: Status of server and progress till we can start again!

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 am

Thank god f4

Prototype
Beginner
Beginner

Character
Exp:
Status of server and progress till we can start again! Left_bar_bleue0/0Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty Re: Status of server and progress till we can start again!

Post  Wietse Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 am

Going to use Windows 7 Ultimate x64! Wink
Faster for servers and better security!
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

Fuck yes, Unban me f4

Prototype
Beginner
Beginner

Character
Exp:
Status of server and progress till we can start again! Left_bar_bleue0/0Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Status edited!
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Work faster pl0x f3

Prototype
Beginner
Beginner

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Prototype wrote:Work faster pl0x f3

Silence you fcking hacker Evil or Very Mad
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Wietse wrote:
Prototype wrote:Work faster pl0x f3

Silence you fcking hacker Evil or Very Mad
f4

Prototype
Beginner
Beginner

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Cool the servers gonna be in about couple of hrs and nice for Windows 7 =) it will help u
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Status of server and progress till we can start again! Left_bar_bleue22000/99999Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 pm

So i guess...no server for today...that at my free days. -.-* Happens..keep up the work =P

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Dont have ur hopes down the server has been hacked and for a server to be hacked hes doing a good job. U must be patient but it will be worth it =)
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Status of server and progress till we can start again! Left_bar_bleue22000/99999Status of server and progress till we can start again! Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 am

Status updated!
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

1 year warranty for it? That alright because the server can be big O_o. Well i am getting ppl from DestinyMS to Play here, so tell me wen its out i checked the launcher and i see that its halfway finish, the best thing to do is fix the site then the server because, we need to vote, download and all that crap, but fixing up the server last might piss off the ppl with low tempered. @ pale alien I love you affraid flower queen
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Is there a chance that the server comes up today?
Embarassed

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Yea Probably its very likely
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

WHat you think is a good event for the downtime? Those 2days as double EXP and/or double DROP? or Even 2-5k nx?

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

The NX seem like a good idea
but the x2 can be an hr or 2
but thats what i think
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

2hours would be enough for me...as long as i get the event...normally i come too late and miss events <_< Razz

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Well its gonna unfair cuz i am a cleric at GHOST SHIP 2 with x2 exp thats just not fair O_O
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm

why is it unfair...i'm a ranger at voodoos =P

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 pm

what lvl ru O_O i though u were only lvl 3 or something i am 61 but will be 80 by ghost ship
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  mausi Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 pm

why you think im lvl 3 XDDD im lvl 78 and want to keep being at voodoos till 90+ already got 200 heartstopper =) its not fast but chilly (what a word) XDD

mausi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 pm

WERE GOING OFF topic and lets talk in chatbox
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:16 am

school at the moment today I will finish the setup! So 90% sure today server up!
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPhoYu Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 am

do u plan to setup the server before school?
BadPhoYu
BadPhoYu
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next