InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server is up again, great event and news about updates!

2 posters

Go down

Server is up again, great event and news about updates! Empty Server is up again, great event and news about updates!

Post  Wietse Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Hello players,

First I'm happy that it's finally done, InternationalMS running on 11 GB RAM with Windows 7 and a great security system! Shocked
It took some time but I promise you, it was all the time worth. We hope you will stay, cause it was not our fault that the server was some days offline.
But don't be mad now, we have to celebrate something, cause InternationalMS is back. Better than ever and maybe for you guys the most important part: Everything is saved, nothing is gone! Very Happy

About the event I will host as reward for the downtime of the server, 4 whole days of 2 exp, isn't that great? Smile

Now about the updates I made today, not really big but they are very usefull:
- Fix for the "already logged in" bug, if you are already logged in, just login with your accountname and this password: fixme and it's fixed, if you dont understand it, ask here for more details.
- New server starter, not important for you guys!
- Part of donation system/mia/donation rank!

I hope you like the updates and if you want to know something or you have any questions ask them here,
Wietse - Owner of iMS!

Last edited by Wietse on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Server is up again, great event and news about updates! Empty Re: Server is up again, great event and news about updates!

Post  Prototype Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Alright, now unban me >.>

Prototype
Beginner
Beginner

Character
Exp:
Server is up again, great event and news about updates! Left_bar_bleue0/0Server is up again, great event and news about updates! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum