InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ms isnt working for me.

2 posters

Go down

My ms isnt working for me. Empty My ms isnt working for me.

Post  ryanballer Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 pm

thx problem resolved Very Happy

Last edited by ryanballer on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ryanballer

Back to top Go down

My ms isnt working for me. Empty Re: My ms isnt working for me.

Post  Wietse Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 pm

ryanballer wrote:alright so today i just downloaded the new client and when it was finished downloading i replaced the old one with it in my maplestory folder like normal. When i opened the new client it downloaded a gameguard thingy that showed up at the top left of my screen. I thought that was kind of strange because that never happened to me b4 when i played other private servers, but i continued. After that the new international ms start up option showed up, i typed in the vote code and pressed play. After that the regular ms start up option appeared. I cliked play ad i got into the login id and password page of the game. when i was done putting my pass and login info it asked me to make a new pin so i did. However when i went to retype my pin ms automatically closed on me. I tried this over and over again and the same result it keeps closing on me. Can anybody plz help me. I am currently deleting my ms and im going to redownload ms v.62 and the new client. So if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated. My ign is YsoSerious

P.S. Shoutout to Blablabla Very Happy FTW

Check the fix in bugs report, its a sticky post!

Remove the InternationalMS.exe from your Maplestory folder and Download this, install it, run InternationalMS and you can play InternationalMS, Enjoy! Very Happy
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down