InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First impression

4 posters

Go down

First impression Empty First impression

Post  Darksight Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Hello guys,

Now that the beta has started and the server went online, I would like to know the first impression of you all.
What do you like about it, and maybe: what do you NOT like about InternationalMS.
Post it here and Wietse and I will look at it carefully, and perhaps improve things that dont work/ are fully functionall.

Regards,
Darksight

Darksight

Back to top Go down

First impression Empty Re: First impression

Post  WhiteNekos Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

The server is really nice! The exp rate is good but mybe it can be a little higher like around 20 or something. But now you dont lvl to fast. ^^ There arent many bugs so thats a good thing and the gms help people. I asked a gm to come and help me because my sp was bugged and we he came in like 10 seconds to me. Thats really fast so i like that. I really dont like that there arent many people online but that will come later when people vote more

WhiteNekos
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

My First Impression was that it was iMS was a very fun, easy but not to easy to level server with responsible GMs. I made alot of friends quick and had fun the first few days, then I found it that this server is crawling with hackers.. and they aren`t even good ones either, like you can literally find 1 bad hacker in 10seconds here but for some reason they don`t get banned, even after you give in proof. So I guess my 'final' impression would be that: iMS is a good server but they need more GMs/better GMs to help ban these hackers.

iRyahn
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ring Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:27 am

Even though it's "international" I find 1 to no people to play with on my time zone ( PST). I like the low rates, and how hard it is to get NX Very Happy.
I got a random 10% scroll and found out I got 1k NX for it! I was surprised. I wish there was something to motivate me to get on, I find myself going on my Thunder Breaker in global rather than play iMS :\.

The pop up before playing is annoying, but I guess it helps lazy people to vote, actually vote. A bulletin board or something with the server characteristics , rates, unique qualities and how-to-get NX would be very helpful. bounce

My first impression: Too lonely, I say make it ghiher rates and when you get people...wipe and make it low rate and you'll have followers already Smile ...that seems a bit harsh though so :p just get more GMs to fill the gaps of you guy's sleep time or new people with questions will just quit affraid

Ring
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum