InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes?

+3
Whytebar
Wietse
Sushie
7 posters

Go down

Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Empty Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes?

Post  Sushie Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

Yea, so I'm pretty sure this is just my curiousity just acting up... but um, how are there three level 100s in the time span of like... 5 minutes. Lol. Or maybe a bit more.

Just asking, since surely GM characters wouldn't be on the rankings. And I'm pretty sure a bug of some sort was abused or hecks. :]

Someone just clear this up for me lulz.

Thanks.

Sushie

Back to top Go down

Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Empty Re: Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes?

Post  Wietse Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

Yup, glitch is fixed and rollbacked to yesterday 9:29 PM, sorry! Wink
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Empty Re: Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes?

Post  Whytebar Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Wietse wrote:Yup, glitch is fixed and rollbacked to yesterday 9:29 PM, sorry! Wink

Why didn´t you just delete the accounts, mac and IP ban the people that hacked and fix the bug and just prevented a rollback?

Whytebar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Whytebar wrote:
Wietse wrote:Yup, glitch is fixed and rollbacked to yesterday 9:29 PM, sorry! Wink

Why didn´t you just delete the accounts, mac and IP ban the people that hacked and fix the bug and just prevented a rollback?

Because like 20 people did it.. Rollback was the best option, trust me! Wink
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Whytebar Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Wietse wrote:
Whytebar wrote:

Well then I think we deserve another half day of 22x exo since almost 5 hours went poof cause of it.

Whytebar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirley Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Mmh, **** post?
Shirley
Shirley
Hero
Hero

Character
Exp:
Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Left_bar_bleue0/0Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ring Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Wietse wrote:
Whytebar wrote:

if you know the people just de-level THEM! ffs, I lost an onyx apple I got from an event and NX clothes... and I had been doing quests most of the day (night for you guys I guess)with a friend..and we got rolledback from 50 to 42...she got rolledback from 48 to 34... this was the easiest thing to do for the admins instead of picking em of one by one admit it :\

PS: This also gave an advatage,to "day-time" players.... to out lvl players who were playing during your "night" :\

Ring
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wietse Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Ring wrote:
Wietse wrote:
Whytebar wrote:

if you know the people just de-level THEM! ffs, I lost an onyx apple I got from an event and NX clothes... and I had been doing quests most of the day (night for you guys I guess)with a friend..and we got rolledback from 50 to 42...she got rolledback from 48 to 34... this was the easiest thing to do for the admins instead of picking em of one by one admit it :\

PS: This also gave an advatage,to "day-time" players.... to out lvl players who were playing during your "night" :\

Guy, dont be mad like that. Contact me ingame and we will talk about this! Wink
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ring Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Wietse wrote:
Ring wrote:
Wietse wrote:
Whytebar wrote:

Guy, dont be mad like that. Contact me ingame and we will talk about this! Wink

mkay I'll try.

Ring
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ucla Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

wow that's weird o.0
ucla
ucla

Character
Exp:
Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

Back to top Go down

Post  zhanathos71 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 am

Ring wrote:
Wietse wrote:
Whytebar wrote:

I know what you mean, I lost onyx apple, nx clothes, and i got de-leveld from 101-69, but then i pulled it together got to 98 but still lost a lot, i know how you feel.
zhanathos71
zhanathos71
Warrior
Warrior

Character
Exp:
Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Left_bar_bleue69/69Ummm.... level 100s in like 5 minutes? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum