InternationalMS ; From the makers of the famous DutchMS!
Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to access the InternationalMS forum.

Rememeber to vote too:
*Vote link unavailable remember admin to change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open beta is gone, server wipe! Read before comment

Go down

Open beta is gone, server wipe! Read before comment Empty Open beta is gone, server wipe! Read before comment

Post  Wietse Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Hello players,

The most bugs are fixed, exploits removed and nice features are added. First I we will thank you for waiting till the server was up. Many times it was down because of fixes and other things, you waited till it was again up and never said one word about how horrible it was. The next thing I want to release is that the open beta is gone, most bugs are fixed and we will make special serverupgrade hours, just check the news section at the forum and the site daily. In the open beta were much exploits, players got 2 bil mesos and share it with other and so the economy was ruined. In this server we are trying to make NX rare, maybe you think now 1000 NX isnt much, I agree with you but it will make the gameplay alot better. We are trying to reach when you see someone with full NX, you think: “OMG, he is facking full NX o.O”, if players say that, then is NX really rare. You will het NX from achievements, not much but every NX warp you a little more to your goal!

The economy is ruined, we dont want that again so a wipe is the best solution for now and I want you all to promise me one thing: Reports bugs/glitches or Patch Editing exploits. If you do that, IntertnationalMS get a great economy and NX become rare. When we do a wipe, much people think: “Omg I just reached level …, all work for nothing.” I agree, but now the server will be much better and just try it: Everyone is trying to be ranked in the top 10, help them and join InternationalMS what makes the battle alot more fun. Of course we wipe only your characters, your account is still available and remember this: We do this for you and the server, we even dont like a wipe!
The wipe will be Monday 24 August 8:15 PM Servertime!

Special event: 25 August 2009, 20x exp!

We will keep the opening event for later, because with more players its more fun!

Regards,
iMS team!
Wietse
Wietse
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down